You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Andrew suffered a massive heart attack on a flight He died and is with the Lord in Heaven. He was 29 yrs old. Please pray for his family and friends.
Received: February 24, 2018
Please pray for me and my boyfriend to have freedom from addiction. We are working hard to get help. We have done some harm reduction but want to be completely free. Pray for resources to help us and clear direction from God. Pray he will open our eyes and ears to hear Him and open our hearts to feel His love!
Received: February 11, 2018
I have been battling eye , cheek, ear, brain , pressure pain on rite side of face along with neck back pain. I’m praying that it’s not life threatening and that God preforms a miracle to find the problem and take the pain away. I’m a wife, mother of 3 and need to be healthy and I’m scared. Thank you!
Received: February 8, 2018
I have been praying for my friend Juan to come to the Lord for over 20 years and he finally did about 6 months ago. I got a call today that Juan's leg is very infected. He may lose his leg due to diabeties. He asked me to pray so I am asking for partners in prayer. Thank you all.
Received: January 6, 2018
Please pray that I can keep my current job that I love. If that is not possible, please pray that I can find quickly a job that I love as much. Thank you!
Received: January 2, 2018
My mom Judith, has chronic illness including fibromyalgia.
Friends, Timothy and Jacob in Prison. Men and Women serving (or have served) in the US Military.
Received: December 31, 2017
My aunt was recently diagnosed with lung cancer. Please pray for her and the doctors who treat her to find the best treatment options to help her. Thank you.
Received: December 17, 2017
My mom is going into surgery on Wednesday. The surgery has known risks. Please pray that everything goes well and that there are no complications. Thank you. ❤️
Received: December 10, 2017
I have a few prayer requests:
1. Friend of mine Kao committed suicide last night.
2. Myself chronic pain and depression.
3. Athena, with an illness and allergic reaction.
Received: December 10, 2017
Please pray for two families. Our friends had a son on Nov. 30. He had severe complications and went to be with Jesus yesterday. They are a young couple struggling to come to grips to what has just happened. Please pray as both families are being fiercly attacked by Satan. Please pray as well as they have left their church that they attended for 30 years and have recently been coming to Neighborhood. They are a Christian family that loves Jesus and they deserve our prayers and support.
Received: December 9, 2017
What is Prayer?
- Prayer is an incredible privilege. God, the King of everything, invites us to communicate with Him. Prayer is simply talking with God. Whether it is a praise, a need, or a struggle, we have the opportunity to go to God in prayer. (Matthew 5, 6 / Romans 12 / Ephesians 6 / Hebrews 4)
Why do We Pray
- Prayer is the main avenue to create, cultivate, and sustain a deep connection with God. From the Bible, we get the picture that prayer is a major part of Heaven’s Kingdom. Jesus’ example is all we need to understand the reason for prayer. Over and over again in the New Testament especially leading up to the Cross, we see the words in Scripture of Him going away to pray. He models a commitment to pray often which communicates the importance of regular prayer. (Matthew 14, 26 / Mark 1 / Luke 5, 6 / Colossians 4 / 1 Thessalonians 5)
- Scripture also encourages us to ask others to join us in prayer. We are honored that you would trust us to partner with you in prayer. It is our privilege to pray for you and with you for any need or opportunity in your life.
(Ecclesiastes 4 / Ephesians 6 / James 5)
You can submit your prayer request by clicking the SHARE YOUR REQUEST button above.
You can call in your requests by phone (530) 221-5683. You can call the same number if you’d like to speak to a pastor about your request.
Online Prayer Meetings
Visit Pastor Bill’s Wednesday Night Facebook Prayer Meeting at
We have additional prayer times on Neighborhood’s Facebook page: facebook.com/neighborhood.cc. You can also ask for prayer at our Life Groups and Classes.
Community of Prayer Meeting
Tuesday mornings at 9am in North Redding. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for location details.
Available after every service to pray for any need or opportunity in your life.
Volunteer Opportunities available on our Weekend Prayer Teams or Online Prayer Teams. If you are interested in joining a prayer team, contact Pastor Gordon by email – email@example.com.
For deep needs, our elders will anoint you with oil and pray for you. Ask the prayer team after any service.