You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Single mom of two young boys struggling to secure temporary or permanent rental home after an apartment I applied for approved me, gave me move in date then lost some of my paperwork. Manager was fired but I had to move because I already gave landlord notice. Needing temporary housing while I wait for this to get straightened out. Or if I find something that works for us might just stay and not worry about this place I’ve been fighting for. Have one son with Autism. Have employment income and attending Shasta College. Staying with mom right now with inadequate housing for my boys and I. Prayers greatly appreciated.
Received: June 6, 2019
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: June 3, 2019
Please pray that I am healed of my unhealed wounds from an assault that I had many years ago that traumatized me and please send away all diseases called Lou Gehrig's, and Alzheimer's and heal my soul, and save Donna Lee Cassel's soul.
Received: June 1, 2019
Tiffany is requesting prayer, she is needing a home for herself and her 2 young boys, one with special needs. Single mom struggling and frustrated.
Received: May 23, 2019
Update on Melissa Hulsey's father, Ken has a rare cancer they diagnosed a month ago and has just recently progressed, while Melissa is a previous addict who comes to Celebrate Recovery and having a hard time as well as grieving over 2 others that have passed away in her life recently. Lift her whole family up in prayer.
Received: May 22, 2019
Our friends have an abusive daughter who hit her father today and was arrested. She is 16 and out of control. Would you please pray that she receives the help she needs and that the parents also receive the help they need to deal with her. And that she learns that she has parameters to live by and finishes her schooling. And that she meets Jesus!
Received: May 21, 2019
I have been having massive problems in my marriage for 6 months now. Please pray for my marriage and wife. She just requested a divorce a couple hours ago and I absolutly need a miracle to get this turned around and to have her stop running around chasing after all her worldly desires.
Received: May 20, 2019
Pray for George. He is a relative to my daughter through marriage). He is sick with leukemia with a serious infection. The doctors cannot get laboratories balanced and he is basically dying. Pray for his salvation, wisdom for the doctors, and a miraculous healing for him. He is about 70 years of age. He lives in Colorado.
Received: May 16, 2019
Pray for our dog Cozmo. He is having surgery Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. at Dr. Brink's. Pray for a successful surgery, no complications, and that he heals quickly. Also, that they don't give him too much anesthetic. He has a growth on his foot which has been there for a while and has gotten bigger. I am taking him so pray for me too. It will be hard to leave him there all day. Thanks and God Bless you!
Received: May 14, 2019
Please pray for one of the couples that attend our ReEngage marriage ministry. They are in Arizona at the Cancer Treatment Center. The cancer has spread to his thyroid, lumph nodes and behind his heart. They are in desperate need of a miracle.
Received: May 13, 2019
What is Prayer?
- Prayer is an incredible privilege. God, the King of everything, invites us to communicate with Him. Prayer is simply talking with God. Whether it is a praise, a need, or a struggle, we have the opportunity to go to God in prayer. (Matthew 5, 6 / Romans 12 / Ephesians 6 / Hebrews 4)
Why do We Pray
- Prayer is the main avenue to create, cultivate, and sustain a deep connection with God. From the Bible, we get the picture that prayer is a major part of Heaven’s Kingdom. Jesus’ example is all we need to understand the reason for prayer. Over and over again in the New Testament especially leading up to the Cross, we see the words in Scripture of Him going away to pray. He models a commitment to pray often which communicates the importance of regular prayer. (Matthew 14, 26 / Mark 1 / Luke 5, 6 / Colossians 4 / 1 Thessalonians 5)
- Scripture also encourages us to ask others to join us in prayer. We are honored that you would trust us to partner with you in prayer. It is our privilege to pray for you and with you for any need or opportunity in your life.
(Ecclesiastes 4 / Ephesians 6 / James 5)
You can submit your prayer request by clicking the SHARE YOUR REQUEST button above.
You can call in your requests by phone (530) 221-5683. You can call the same number if you’d like to speak to a pastor about your request.
Online Prayer Meetings
Visit Pastor Bill’s Wednesday Night Facebook Prayer Meeting at
We have additional prayer times on Neighborhood’s Facebook page: facebook.com/neighborhood.cc. You can also ask for prayer at our Life Groups and Classes.
Community of Prayer Meeting
Tuesday mornings at 9am in North Redding. Contact email@example.com for location details.
Available after every service to pray for any need or opportunity in your life.
Volunteer Opportunities available on our Weekend Prayer Teams or Online Prayer Teams. If you are interested in joining a prayer team, contact Pastor Gordon by email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
For deep needs, our elders will anoint you with oil and pray for you. Ask the prayer team after any service.