You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
I'm having surgery on Thursday to have a permanent pacemaker placed. I have a lot of complicated health issues that can effect surgical procedures, so that is always a concern. The surgical center isn't used to "handling" a patient with my particular issues, so that always makes me a bit nervous.
Received: May 5, 2019
Please pray for my talented and beautiful wife, Cindy Maire, that she be offered a position at a state-of-the-art assisted living facility designed for those who have Alzheimer’s and other diseases affecting a person’s memory. Cindy has worked with, and cares deeply about, this somewhat under-served segment of the population. She recently completed her third interview with this facility, located in San Marcos, California. She is nervous. I am nervous for her; however, I know she is exceedingly qualified for this position, that she can positively impact the many she could assist in this position. Please pray that those interviewing her, and those making the hiring decisions regarding this position, recognize the exceptional skills and 15 years of similar success in healthcare, and offer her this position.
Received: May 2, 2019
Please pray for Gail Sletner's sister Miki. She was driving home to Alturas this afternoon and was in an accident. Her car flipped and she is being air lifted to Mercy.
Received: May 2, 2019
Anonymous called the church office for prayer.
1. Flint needs prayer for sleep apnea and a weight gain side effect.
2. Johnny and Tabitha for recovery from addiction and marital issues.
3. Anonymous requests healing for heart problems..
Received: May 2, 2019
My friend Jeanne's daughter is dying now. She wants to go so she must be a Christian. She has requested to be withdrawn from life support and is ready to die. Pray for Joleen who is dying and my friend's entire family for peace during this transition. God Bless. Thank you for your prayers.
Received: May 1, 2019
Pray again for my friend Jeanne's daughter. She is in a hospital in Tennessee and has only about 2-3 weeks to live. She has a tumor on the brain, spot on her heart, and is deteriorating rapidly. Pray for peace for her and the family. Pray for her salvation as I don't know if she is saved or not. I think her age is late 40's or early 50's. Thanks.
Received: April 29, 2019
Dave was in a bad car accident Monday April 22nd and fractured his lower back. Pray for healing and adequate pain control.
Received: April 25, 2019
Pat Robbins Sr. is in the hospital a second time with fluid in his belly. Having scans to determine what is the cause. Pray for wisdom for the doctors and for renewed health for Pat.
Received: April 23, 2019
Pray for my friend Jeanne's daughter whose name is "Loved" Joleen. She is in Tennessee in a hospital with a tumor behind her eye and spot on her brain. Does not sound good. Pray for wisdom for the doctors and healing. She is only in her 50's. I don't know if she is saved. I think her mom is. Thanks much. She is one of my old high school friends.
Received: April 19, 2019
Stephanie needs prayer for healing from emergency hysterectomy. Pray no cancer!
Received: April 18, 2019
What is Prayer?
- Prayer is an incredible privilege. God, the King of everything, invites us to communicate with Him. Prayer is simply talking with God. Whether it is a praise, a need, or a struggle, we have the opportunity to go to God in prayer. (Matthew 5, 6 / Romans 12 / Ephesians 6 / Hebrews 4)
Why do We Pray
- Prayer is the main avenue to create, cultivate, and sustain a deep connection with God. From the Bible, we get the picture that prayer is a major part of Heaven’s Kingdom. Jesus’ example is all we need to understand the reason for prayer. Over and over again in the New Testament especially leading up to the Cross, we see the words in Scripture of Him going away to pray. He models a commitment to pray often which communicates the importance of regular prayer. (Matthew 14, 26 / Mark 1 / Luke 5, 6 / Colossians 4 / 1 Thessalonians 5)
- Scripture also encourages us to ask others to join us in prayer. We are honored that you would trust us to partner with you in prayer. It is our privilege to pray for you and with you for any need or opportunity in your life.
(Ecclesiastes 4 / Ephesians 6 / James 5)
You can submit your prayer request by clicking the SHARE YOUR REQUEST button above.
You can call in your requests by phone (530) 221-5683. You can call the same number if you’d like to speak to a pastor about your request.
Online Prayer Meetings
Visit Pastor Bill’s Wednesday Night Facebook Prayer Meeting at
We have additional prayer times on Neighborhood’s Facebook page: facebook.com/neighborhood.cc. You can also ask for prayer at our Life Groups and Classes.
Community of Prayer Meeting
Tuesday mornings at 9am in North Redding. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for location details.
Available after every service to pray for any need or opportunity in your life.
Volunteer Opportunities available on our Weekend Prayer Teams or Online Prayer Teams. If you are interested in joining a prayer team, contact Pastor Gordon by email – email@example.com.
For deep needs, our elders will anoint you with oil and pray for you. Ask the prayer team after any service.