You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy
Received: August 4, 2019
Pray for Cameron, he’s in Police Academy, in most intense time of study , he’s asking for prayer for disicipline and focus. He’ needs continued prayer for good sleep and good health, He is a believer, and feels called to do this , he is 24 years old
Received: July 31, 2019
Please pray for my 79 year old father who had hip replacement surgery yesterday. Pray he progresses in his ability to be stable and walk today, the medications may be affecting his moods. Thank-you .. His name is Jon
Received: July 24, 2019
Pray my son will let my grandson go to U-Prep which is where he went last year and did well. My grandson says he wants to go back this coming school season. Pray my son will be attentive to where his son wants to go, as if he likes it there, he should do well. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to go to Foothill. 8th grade was first year at U-Prep. He made some nice friends that were Christian. Pray for God's will for my grandson. Thanks.
Received: July 23, 2019
Please pray for my uncle Mike and aunt Ginny , she has terminal liver cancer, he’s had a bad heart for 40 years now , he’s had multiple bypass surgeries , he has constant angina and doctors have only one option to perform surgery again .They have no children to help them and friends have slowly left contact with due to such chronic illness, They do not know the Lord, pray God can move as only he can to bring salvation to both of them and healing
Received: July 16, 2019
Pray for Jan , she is 79 in very poor health, she’s been on Prednisone for several years for a very rare painful condition , now it’s has weakened her immune system, and she has cancer. Pray she gets the right Doctor with a new medication to get her off Prednisone, and that the doctors, got all her cancer and it will not return , pray for encouragement and blessings from the Lord she is a new believer
Received: July 16, 2019
Pray for me today. I have 2 appointments. One for my back and one is my annual mammogram. Pray both of these are normal and nothing serious. Trusting in God once again. Thanks for prayer. God Bless You.
Received: July 11, 2019
Pray for my sister Donna. She has multiple medical problems including cancer of the eye. She seems to be coming apart at the seams. She has an appointment with her internist this morning to find out what is going on. I am not sure her internist will know and will want to send her to the ER. She is not a cancer doctor. Pray for God's perfect peace and his will for her. Pray for healing. She is scared knowing she has cancer that maybe it has spread? Her husband died in January this year of cancer. Pray that her daughter and granddaughter will show they care by spending time with her, etc. I will do what I can. Thanks.
Received: July 9, 2019
Disability and pain. Looking for recovery and help and fellowship. Trouble with taking care of myself. Degenerate disks spine. Scoliosis.bulging disk. Clean and sober. I'm living upstairs in a small one bedroom apartment. Needing assistance. Able to walk a little bit and drive some. SSA income.
Received: July 7, 2019
We just moved to Redding from Chico because of the camp fire. I am in desperate need of strength to walk into a new church , your church , where I am being led , thank u so much and God bless you !!
Received: July 7, 2019
What is Prayer?
- Prayer is an incredible privilege. God, the King of everything, invites us to communicate with Him. Prayer is simply talking with God. Whether it is a praise, a need, or a struggle, we have the opportunity to go to God in prayer. (Matthew 5, 6 / Romans 12 / Ephesians 6 / Hebrews 4)
Why do We Pray
- Prayer is the main avenue to create, cultivate, and sustain a deep connection with God. From the Bible, we get the picture that prayer is a major part of Heaven’s Kingdom. Jesus’ example is all we need to understand the reason for prayer. Over and over again in the New Testament especially leading up to the Cross, we see the words in Scripture of Him going away to pray. He models a commitment to pray often which communicates the importance of regular prayer. (Matthew 14, 26 / Mark 1 / Luke 5, 6 / Colossians 4 / 1 Thessalonians 5)
- Scripture also encourages us to ask others to join us in prayer. We are honored that you would trust us to partner with you in prayer. It is our privilege to pray for you and with you for any need or opportunity in your life.
(Ecclesiastes 4 / Ephesians 6 / James 5)
You can submit your prayer request by clicking the SHARE YOUR REQUEST button above.
You can call in your requests by phone (530) 221-5683. You can call the same number if you’d like to speak to a pastor about your request.
Online Prayer Meetings
Visit Pastor Bill’s Wednesday Night Facebook Prayer Meeting at
We have additional prayer times on Neighborhood’s Facebook page: facebook.com/neighborhood.cc. You can also ask for prayer at our Life Groups and Classes.
Community of Prayer Meeting
Tuesday mornings at 9am in North Redding. Contact email@example.com for location details.
Available after every service to pray for any need or opportunity in your life.
Volunteer Opportunities available on our Weekend Prayer Teams or Online Prayer Teams. If you are interested in joining a prayer team, contact Pastor Gordon by email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
For deep needs, our elders will anoint you with oil and pray for you. Ask the prayer team after any service.