You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
My aunt was recently diagnosed with lung cancer. Please pray for her and the doctors who treat her to find the best treatment options to help her. Thank you.
Received: December 17, 2017
My mom is going into surgery on Wednesday. The surgery has known risks. Please pray that everything goes well and that there are no complications. Thank you. ❤️
Received: December 10, 2017
I have a few prayer requests:
1. Friend of mine Kao committed suicide last night.
2. Myself chronic pain and depression.
3. Athena, with an illness and allergic reaction.
Received: December 10, 2017
Please pray for two families. Our friends had a son on Nov. 30. He had severe complications and went to be with Jesus yesterday. They are a young couple struggling to come to grips to what has just happened. Please pray as both families are being fiercly attacked by Satan. Please pray as well as they have left their church that they attended for 30 years and have recently been coming to Neighborhood. They are a Christian family that loves Jesus and they deserve our prayers and support.
Received: December 9, 2017
Please pray for our daughter in law, Alex. Her parents lost their house in the Ventura fire this week. They have family in the area so have they have a place to stay. They are overwhelmed at the moment and the whole family is sad and unsettled.
Received: December 8, 2017
Asking you for prayer for a friend. Her name is Ramona. She is a sister in Christ and for about a year now she has been bleeding internally. The Doctors can't seem to find why. She has to go in on December 26th to have endoscopy procedure done. She has a very positive attitude but is very tired and still working full time. Praying for God to heal her.
Received: December 5, 2017
Our son just called and his 2 day old daughter, Jude, is having a hard time. Her blood pressure and oxygen are dropping dangerously low when she eats. The Drs have put her in NICU and are running tests. Also, prayer for her parents.
Also, our other son who is in jail again and having horrible withdrawals.
Received: December 2, 2017
I have a chronic pain condition in my leg and it has progressively gotten worse over the past 4 1/2 years. It is now at the point where I can’t work and I can’t go to school (I’m only 21) and I hardly ever sleep enough. Most days I stay at home trying to deal with my pain. I have had surgery and numerous other interventions, all to no avail. I have some more appointments in December that I’m hopeful for. Prayers for my physical healing, peace of mind as well as for my appointments to go well would be very much appreciated. God bless you and have a wonderful day.
Received: November 29, 2017
My husband has severe chronic kidney disease. His kidney function is very low to the point of needing a transplant. Please pray for God to heal his kidneys. Thank you so much!
Received: November 28, 2017
I am chronically ill. It involves a lot of rules. Vitamins & medicine I can't miss. What time I go to bed. How often I rest. What I eat. What I do. And much more. It's very complex.
It is genetic, but the Lord is showing me that I blame myself for being sick. That I have much shame because I don't always follow these rules perfectly. I have this untrue thought that if I just followed the rules perfectly, I'd be well, not sick anymore. Healed. But I am not perfect, & that is not true.
Please pray for me to change my mindset to not feel shame about being ill. Thank you.
Received: November 26, 2017
What is Prayer?
- Prayer is an incredible privilege. God, the King of everything, invites us to communicate with Him. Prayer is simply talking with God. Whether it is a praise, a need, or a struggle, we have the opportunity to go to God in prayer. (Matthew 5, 6 / Romans 12 / Ephesians 6 / Hebrews 4)
Why do We Pray
- Prayer is the main avenue to create, cultivate, and sustain a deep connection with God. From the Bible, we get the picture that prayer is a major part of Heaven’s Kingdom. Jesus’ example is all we need to understand the reason for prayer. Over and over again in the New Testament especially leading up to the Cross, we see the words in Scripture of Him going away to pray. He models a commitment to pray often which communicates the importance of regular prayer. (Matthew 14, 26 / Mark 1 / Luke 5, 6 / Colossians 4 / 1 Thessalonians 5)
- Scripture also encourages us to ask others to join us in prayer. We are honored that you would trust us to partner with you in prayer. It is our privilege to pray for you and with you for any need or opportunity in your life.
(Ecclesiastes 4 / Ephesians 6 / James 5)
You can submit your prayer request by clicking the SHARE YOUR REQUEST button above.
You can call in your requests by phone (530) 221-5683. You can call the same number if you’d like to speak to a pastor about your request.
Online Prayer Meetings
Visit Pastor Bill’s Wednesday Night Facebook Prayer Meeting at
We have additional prayer times on Neighborhood’s Facebook page: facebook.com/neighborhood.cc. You can also ask for prayer at our Life Groups and Classes.
Community of Prayer Meeting
Tuesday mornings at 9am in North Redding. Contact email@example.com for location details.
Available after every service to pray for any need or opportunity in your life.
Volunteer Opportunities available on our Weekend Prayer Teams or Online Prayer Teams. If you are interested in joining a prayer team, contact Pastor Gordon by email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
For deep needs, our elders will anoint you with oil and pray for you. Ask the prayer team after any service.