You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
I have been having massive problems in my marriage for 6 months now. Please pray for my marriage and wife. She just requested a divorce a couple hours ago and I absolutly need a miracle to get this turned around and to have her stop running around chasing after all her worldly desires.
Received: May 20, 2019
Pray for George. He is a relative to my daughter through marriage). He is sick with leukemia with a serious infection. The doctors cannot get laboratories balanced and he is basically dying. Pray for his salvation, wisdom for the doctors, and a miraculous healing for him. He is about 70 years of age. He lives in Colorado.
Received: May 16, 2019
Pray for our dog Cozmo. He is having surgery Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. at Dr. Brink's. Pray for a successful surgery, no complications, and that he heals quickly. Also, that they don't give him too much anesthetic. He has a growth on his foot which has been there for a while and has gotten bigger. I am taking him so pray for me too. It will be hard to leave him there all day. Thanks and God Bless you!
Received: May 14, 2019
Please pray for one of the couples that attend our ReEngage marriage ministry. They are in Arizona at the Cancer Treatment Center. The cancer has spread to his thyroid, lumph nodes and behind his heart. They are in desperate need of a miracle.
Received: May 13, 2019
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: May 11, 2019
I had an anaphylactic allergic reaction Wednesday. I’m still struggling to get over it and having a hard time breathing. Today I’ve come down with a fever and think I’m getting an infection in my chest adding to the strain on my system. Prayers are needed. Thank you.
Received: May 10, 2019
I had minor surgery today. It's a concern as I'm also a diabetic.
Received: May 10, 2019
I currently am struggling everyday with depression, anxiety, not having enough self worth, feeling of embarrassment of who I have become. I have been addicted to meth for about 9 1/2 years. Everyday I try my hardest to walk away from this drug. I know God can deliver me from using and heal my heart. I want to be clean and live life the way good intends me to live it. Meth head slowly destroyed my appearance, my drive to be a working member of society, and my relationships with the my family members is just disconnected. I'm just sick of how this drug had changed me. I need deliverance and healing. Please pray for me. With all my heart Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and praying for me.
Received: May 6, 2019
I'm having surgery on Thursday to have a permanent pacemaker placed. I have a lot of complicated health issues that can effect surgical procedures, so that is always a concern. The surgical center isn't used to "handling" a patient with my particular issues, so that always makes me a bit nervous.
Received: May 5, 2019
Please pray for my talented and beautiful wife, Cindy Maire, that she be offered a position at a state-of-the-art assisted living facility designed for those who have Alzheimer’s and other diseases affecting a person’s memory. Cindy has worked with, and cares deeply about, this somewhat under-served segment of the population. She recently completed her third interview with this facility, located in San Marcos, California. She is nervous. I am nervous for her; however, I know she is exceedingly qualified for this position, that she can positively impact the many she could assist in this position. Please pray that those interviewing her, and those making the hiring decisions regarding this position, recognize the exceptional skills and 15 years of similar success in healthcare, and offer her this position.
Received: May 2, 2019
What is Prayer?
- Prayer is an incredible privilege. God, the King of everything, invites us to communicate with Him. Prayer is simply talking with God. Whether it is a praise, a need, or a struggle, we have the opportunity to go to God in prayer. (Matthew 5, 6 / Romans 12 / Ephesians 6 / Hebrews 4)
Why do We Pray
- Prayer is the main avenue to create, cultivate, and sustain a deep connection with God. From the Bible, we get the picture that prayer is a major part of Heaven’s Kingdom. Jesus’ example is all we need to understand the reason for prayer. Over and over again in the New Testament especially leading up to the Cross, we see the words in Scripture of Him going away to pray. He models a commitment to pray often which communicates the importance of regular prayer. (Matthew 14, 26 / Mark 1 / Luke 5, 6 / Colossians 4 / 1 Thessalonians 5)
- Scripture also encourages us to ask others to join us in prayer. We are honored that you would trust us to partner with you in prayer. It is our privilege to pray for you and with you for any need or opportunity in your life.
(Ecclesiastes 4 / Ephesians 6 / James 5)
You can submit your prayer request by clicking the SHARE YOUR REQUEST button above.
You can call in your requests by phone (530) 221-5683. You can call the same number if you’d like to speak to a pastor about your request.
Online Prayer Meetings
Visit Pastor Bill’s Wednesday Night Facebook Prayer Meeting at
We have additional prayer times on Neighborhood’s Facebook page: facebook.com/neighborhood.cc. You can also ask for prayer at our Life Groups and Classes.
Community of Prayer Meeting
Tuesday mornings at 9am in North Redding. Contact email@example.com for location details.
Available after every service to pray for any need or opportunity in your life.
Volunteer Opportunities available on our Weekend Prayer Teams or Online Prayer Teams. If you are interested in joining a prayer team, contact Pastor Gordon by email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
For deep needs, our elders will anoint you with oil and pray for you. Ask the prayer team after any service.