You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Pray for my son and family as they fly to Alaska for summer fishing. Pray for traveling mercies, safety, and that they have a good fishing season. They leave tomorrow, Saturday. Thank you.
Received: June 21, 2019
For our Jail Service Pastor Mark Gower is having heart surgery today and he needs our prayers for complete healing and wisdom to the Doctors and staff.
Received: June 20, 2019
My neighbors granddaughter reached out for help but then disappeared. Please pray she gets recovery from her habits without doing any harm to herself or others.
Received: June 18, 2019
My love is having hernia surgery tomorrow and was told by the doctor yesterday that the healing process is long and painful. He has shut down and is terrified. Please pray for peace and a quick, painless recovery!
Received: June 18, 2019
Prayers for Becci who has been diagnosed with cancer, it is behind her eye..
Received: June 17, 2019
My granddaughters building is being torn down. She has found low income housing she actually wants. She's afraid she doesn't make enough to meet their requirements. Please pray 4 her &her 5 yr olds home. Lives in Orange county
Received: June 13, 2019
Single mom of two young boys struggling to secure temporary or permanent rental home after an apartment I applied for approved me, gave me move in date then lost some of my paperwork. Manager was fired but I had to move because I already gave landlord notice. Needing temporary housing while I wait for this to get straightened out. Or if I find something that works for us might just stay and not worry about this place I’ve been fighting for. Have one son with Autism. Have employment income and attending Shasta College. Staying with mom right now with inadequate housing for my boys and I. Prayers greatly appreciated.
Received: June 6, 2019
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: June 3, 2019
Please pray that I am healed of my unhealed wounds from an assault that I had many years ago that traumatized me and please send away all diseases called Lou Gehrig's, and Alzheimer's and heal my soul, and save Donna Lee Cassel's soul.
Received: June 1, 2019
Tiffany is requesting prayer, she is needing a home for herself and her 2 young boys, one with special needs. Single mom struggling and frustrated.
Received: May 23, 2019
What is Prayer?
- Prayer is an incredible privilege. God, the King of everything, invites us to communicate with Him. Prayer is simply talking with God. Whether it is a praise, a need, or a struggle, we have the opportunity to go to God in prayer. (Matthew 5, 6 / Romans 12 / Ephesians 6 / Hebrews 4)
Why do We Pray
- Prayer is the main avenue to create, cultivate, and sustain a deep connection with God. From the Bible, we get the picture that prayer is a major part of Heaven’s Kingdom. Jesus’ example is all we need to understand the reason for prayer. Over and over again in the New Testament especially leading up to the Cross, we see the words in Scripture of Him going away to pray. He models a commitment to pray often which communicates the importance of regular prayer. (Matthew 14, 26 / Mark 1 / Luke 5, 6 / Colossians 4 / 1 Thessalonians 5)
- Scripture also encourages us to ask others to join us in prayer. We are honored that you would trust us to partner with you in prayer. It is our privilege to pray for you and with you for any need or opportunity in your life.
(Ecclesiastes 4 / Ephesians 6 / James 5)
You can submit your prayer request by clicking the SHARE YOUR REQUEST button above.
You can call in your requests by phone (530) 221-5683. You can call the same number if you’d like to speak to a pastor about your request.
Online Prayer Meetings
Visit Pastor Bill’s Wednesday Night Facebook Prayer Meeting at
We have additional prayer times on Neighborhood’s Facebook page: facebook.com/neighborhood.cc. You can also ask for prayer at our Life Groups and Classes.
Community of Prayer Meeting
Tuesday mornings at 9am in North Redding. Contact email@example.com for location details.
Available after every service to pray for any need or opportunity in your life.
Volunteer Opportunities available on our Weekend Prayer Teams or Online Prayer Teams. If you are interested in joining a prayer team, contact Pastor Gordon by email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
For deep needs, our elders will anoint you with oil and pray for you. Ask the prayer team after any service.