You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
First off, I wrote my fiance's name and they put it on the wall to pray for him and now this Sunday will be his very first Sunday in church to worship!!!!
My second prayer request is that the Lord blesses us with transportation soon.
Thank you ALL for ALL your prayers!!!!!!!!!!
Received: October 19, 2019
Pray for a friend from high school. It was found that she has a mass on her lung after a fall. Her name is Sharon. She has an MRI scheduled for Tuesday in Oregon. Pray nothing serious is found on the test.
God Bless You!
Received: October 12, 2019
Please pray with me for Michelle for Jesus to rescue and save her.
Received: October 11, 2019
Please pray for my friend Clayton who is under intense spiritual attack, and battling anxiety and depression. Pray for his young Diabetic daughter who is trying to transition to more solid foods and needs to drink more water.
Received: October 2, 2019
Pray for a young man named Isaac. He is 19 years old and was involved in a terrible automobile accident. I met his mom and aunt today at the hospital as I do volunteer work there. I told the family I would put him on our prayer chain. The prayer is for healing of the brain. He also lost a leg. He is in ICU. Pray for a miracle of God for this young man, that God would spare his life, and that he would receive Jesus Christ as his savior as well as the family. Thank you.
Received: September 26, 2019
Amanda was on her way to UC Davis for a doctor's appointment for her kids when her van broke down in Arbuckle yesterday. It is a transmission issue. Please pray for an easy and inexpensive fix and for a vehicle to borrow that seats 6 so she can get her kids to school and herself to work.
Received: September 25, 2019
I have court on October 30, 2019, in regards to ex husband owing $8600 in arrears in child support. He’s not being truthful about his income and they are wanting to decrease the support. Also he hasn’t paid anything since March 2019 and it’s a struggle for me now. Please help me in praying I have favor with the courts on that day and that he starts making payments. Thank you so much!!!
Received: September 22, 2019
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: September 11, 2019
Please pray for healing of my mom Lorraine's hearing, eyes, health and memory. She takes care of great grand child grand children and they depend on her.
Received: September 10, 2019
Please pray for Deacon Bo who is fighting against bone cancer. He needs healing and strength mercy and favor in Jesus Name!
Received: September 9, 2019
What is Prayer?
- Prayer is an incredible privilege. God, the King of everything, invites us to communicate with Him. Prayer is simply talking with God. Whether it is a praise, a need, or a struggle, we have the opportunity to go to God in prayer. (Matthew 5, 6 / Romans 12 / Ephesians 6 / Hebrews 4)
Why do We Pray
- Prayer is the main avenue to create, cultivate, and sustain a deep connection with God. From the Bible, we get the picture that prayer is a major part of Heaven’s Kingdom. Jesus’ example is all we need to understand the reason for prayer. Over and over again in the New Testament especially leading up to the Cross, we see the words in Scripture of Him going away to pray. He models a commitment to pray often which communicates the importance of regular prayer. (Matthew 14, 26 / Mark 1 / Luke 5, 6 / Colossians 4 / 1 Thessalonians 5)
- Scripture also encourages us to ask others to join us in prayer. We are honored that you would trust us to partner with you in prayer. It is our privilege to pray for you and with you for any need or opportunity in your life.
(Ecclesiastes 4 / Ephesians 6 / James 5)
You can submit your prayer request by clicking the SHARE YOUR REQUEST button above.
You can call in your requests by phone (530) 221-5683. You can call the same number if you’d like to speak to a pastor about your request.
Online Prayer Meetings
Visit Pastor Bill’s Wednesday Night Facebook Prayer Meeting at
We have additional prayer times on Neighborhood’s Facebook page: facebook.com/neighborhood.cc. You can also ask for prayer at our Life Groups and Classes.
Community of Prayer Meeting
Tuesday mornings at 9am in North Redding. Contact email@example.com for location details.
Available after every service to pray for any need or opportunity in your life.
Volunteer Opportunities available on our Weekend Prayer Teams or Online Prayer Teams. If you are interested in joining a prayer team, contact Pastor Gordon by email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
For deep needs, our elders will anoint you with oil and pray for you. Ask the prayer team after any service.