You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
I have court on October 30, 2019, in regards to ex husband owing $8600 in arrears in child support. He’s not being truthful about his income and they are wanting to decrease the support. Also he hasn’t paid anything since March 2019 and it’s a struggle for me now. Please help me in praying I have favor with the courts on that day and that he starts making payments. Thank you so much!!!
Received: September 22, 2019
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: September 11, 2019
Please pray for healing of my mom Lorraine's hearing, eyes, health and memory. She takes care of great grand child grand children and they depend on her.
Received: September 10, 2019
Please pray for Deacon Bo who is fighting against bone cancer. He needs healing and strength mercy and favor in Jesus Name!
Received: September 9, 2019
Please pray for our dear friend Ron who was just diagnosed with Leukemia. We do not have many details. He and his family are believers, but they are struggling with a son with addiction, and financial issues. Please pray for wisdom for his doctors and strength for his family. We pray they will all be drawn closer to God through this trial.
Thank you in Christ.
Received: September 9, 2019
I am going through a difficult time in my life with 3 young children. Their dad has decided to not pay child support for 7 months and is $7400 in the arrears. We have court on October 30 and I am asking for you to please help me in praying I have favor with the courts on that day.
Thank you so much
Received: September 6, 2019
Pray for my sister, Donna. She is 75 years old and has multiple medical problems. She has aplastic anemia, hepatis C, cancer of her eye, and other problems. She got her labs today and she is upset because they were really low, not her normal....her platelets and hemoglobin. Pray by next week's labs, they will be back within the norm for her. She is saved but has a lot of fear of death, etc. She does not have peace. Her husband passed away and she has 1 daughter, grandchildren and great grandchildren, She has me and another sister in Weaverville. Just pray for peace and that God will heal her and make her better real soon. Help me know the words to say, like what Jesus would say to her at this time. Thanks.
Received: September 5, 2019
Praise Report: My nephew Milt has won custody of his daughter Isabella. "Praise the Lord". Thank you for your faithfulness and prayers.
Received: August 29, 2019
Pray for my son Jim. He is very angry and depressed. He needs a job and has for a long time. He is 48 years old now and is having like a midlife crisis or hitting rock bottom, I'm not sure, or maybe all of the above. He tried to get a job but his blood pressure was too high to drive for this company. The doctor gave him blood pressure medication, but he won't take it. He fishes in Alaska in the summer, but that only complicates the situation as far as getting a good steady job. His self-worth is very low and I am very concerned about him. He lives with me or on my property. He doesn't have his own place, which probably makes him feel worse, but he won't do anything about it. I want the best for him and for me. I love him very much, but am praying for a better life than he has now, especially getting a job, which would help build his self-worth up again. Thanks very much. His wife is praying for him also. She doesn't know what to do either.
Received: August 28, 2019
Pray for Arlene from our church. She is having a scan by the cardiologist for blood streaks in her legs. Pray no problems and that she doesn't have to have anything invasive done (nothing serious).
Pray for Sally's daughter Tammy to get job she interviewed for. Thanks and God Bless all of you!
Pray my nephew Milt gets custody of his daughter who is in the custody of her mom, who just got picked up for hitting a parked car and a DUI. Please help the judge place Isabella, his daughter, with him who is the best parent.
Received: August 27, 2019
What is Prayer?
- Prayer is an incredible privilege. God, the King of everything, invites us to communicate with Him. Prayer is simply talking with God. Whether it is a praise, a need, or a struggle, we have the opportunity to go to God in prayer. (Matthew 5, 6 / Romans 12 / Ephesians 6 / Hebrews 4)
Why do We Pray
- Prayer is the main avenue to create, cultivate, and sustain a deep connection with God. From the Bible, we get the picture that prayer is a major part of Heaven’s Kingdom. Jesus’ example is all we need to understand the reason for prayer. Over and over again in the New Testament especially leading up to the Cross, we see the words in Scripture of Him going away to pray. He models a commitment to pray often which communicates the importance of regular prayer. (Matthew 14, 26 / Mark 1 / Luke 5, 6 / Colossians 4 / 1 Thessalonians 5)
- Scripture also encourages us to ask others to join us in prayer. We are honored that you would trust us to partner with you in prayer. It is our privilege to pray for you and with you for any need or opportunity in your life.
(Ecclesiastes 4 / Ephesians 6 / James 5)
You can submit your prayer request by clicking the SHARE YOUR REQUEST button above.
You can call in your requests by phone (530) 221-5683. You can call the same number if you’d like to speak to a pastor about your request.
Online Prayer Meetings
Visit Pastor Bill’s Wednesday Night Facebook Prayer Meeting at
We have additional prayer times on Neighborhood’s Facebook page: facebook.com/neighborhood.cc. You can also ask for prayer at our Life Groups and Classes.
Community of Prayer Meeting
Tuesday mornings at 9am in North Redding. Contact email@example.com for location details.
Available after every service to pray for any need or opportunity in your life.
Volunteer Opportunities available on our Weekend Prayer Teams or Online Prayer Teams. If you are interested in joining a prayer team, contact Pastor Gordon by email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
For deep needs, our elders will anoint you with oil and pray for you. Ask the prayer team after any service.