We believe in the power of prayer! Please know that our staff and prayer volunteers will take your request and pray on your behalf. 2 Chronicles 7:14 tells us that if God’s people will call upon Him, He will hear our prayers, and restore our lands. Please take time to complete this short form and click submit.
Matthew 11:28: “Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.”
We know this is a very difficult time. Neighborhood Church is here to provide assistance and help. Please complete the short form below with your top 2 to 3 immediate needs.
If you would like to offer assistance to those affected by the Carr or Camp fires, here are some options for you:
- Gift Cards – We encourage you to purchase gift cards that can be given to families in need. These gift cards should be no greater than $100.00 in value. It is also helpful to have gift cards that can be used for specific items at specific places, such as Walmart, Target, or food establishments. Please purchase these cards and deliver them to the Neighborhood Church at 777 Loma Vista Drive, Redding, CA, 96003. Gift cards should be dropped off Tuesday through Friday at the church office as the office is closed on Mondays.
- Financial Gift – We encourage you to make any contributions designated for assistance to fire victims to our sister church, Paradise Alliance Church via this link.
- Neighborhood Church of Chico –There are a lot of volunteers coming to the NC Chico evacuation center right now. While they do need help, if you want to come and volunteer, please sign up on this Google Doc.
- You can click here to view the volunteer schedule and add your name.
- The Google Doc is also posted on the Neighborhood Church of Chico Facebook Page.
- Go to the “Posts” tab to the left, and you can open the Google Doc to see when help is needed most.
- You can also get to it from their website, www.ncchico.org, as the home screen scrolls, you will see a button “Evacuation Center Volunteer Signup Click Here.”
- Practical Support – In times like these, it is often common for those who are affected to neeed practical support over the next few weeks. This could include support such as running errands, helping grocery shop, taking care of children, etc. If you are interested and available to help, please complete the short form below: