Let us Pray
What is Prayer?
- Prayer is an incredible privilege. God, the King of everything, invites us to communicate with Him. Prayer is simply talking with God. Whether it is a praise, a need, or a struggle, we have the opportunity to go to God in prayer. (Matthew 5, 6 / Romans 12 / Ephesians 6 / Hebrews 4)
Why do we Pray?
- Prayer is the main avenue to create, cultivate, and sustain a deep connection with God. From the Bible, we get the picture that prayer is a major part of Heaven’s Kingdom. Jesus’ example is all we need to understand the reason for prayer. Over and over again in the New Testament especially leading up to the Cross, we see the words in Scripture of Him going away to pray. He models a commitment to pray often which communicates the importance of regular prayer. (Matthew 14, 26 / Mark 1 / Luke 5, 6 / Colossians 4 / 1 Thessalonians 5)
- Scripture also encourages us to ask others to join us in prayer. We are honored that you would trust us to partner with you in prayer. It is our privilege to pray for you and with you for any need or opportunity in your life.
(Ecclesiastes 4 / Ephesians 6 / James 5)
How do I submit a Prayer request?
- Click the link below to submit a prayer request.
- All requests are held in the utmost confidence.
- Once your request is received, it is sent digitally to our online prayer team and church staff who are praying in agreement with you.
- Your greatest need is Jesus. It would be our joy to show you how to receive the free gift of salvation. If you want to place your faith in Jesus as your only hope for salvation, email Pastor Gordon – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to have a pastor follow up with you concerning your request, email Pastor Gordon – email@example.com.
Interested in joining the Prayer Team?
We invite prayerful people to join our prayer teams:
- Online Prayer Team
- Weekend Prayer Team
- Community of Prayer Group
- Courtside Prayer Ministry
- To join, contact Pastor Gordon – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available after every service to pray for any need or opportunity in your life.
We offer special seminars to train you for your Personal Prayer Life and for Ministry Prayer (Prayer Team). The Bulletin will have the dates for these seminars.
For deep needs, our elders will anoint you with oil and pray for you. Ask the prayer team after any service.
Call in your requests or submit them online.
530-221-5683 or neighborhood.cc
Community of Prayer
Prayer meeting every Sunday night, Rm 122 Ministry Center, 4:45-6:00pm
Daily prayer guide, updated monthly, to guide you through prayer for the staff & mission of Neighborhood. Self serve, pick up at display rack.
Visit Pastor Bills Wednesday Night Facebook Prayer Meeting at
We have additional prayer times in our Growth Groups and Classes