What is Partnership?
- Partnership is our Neighborhood’s model of membership. Partnership is a commitment between the Partner and the Church. This relationship is a joining of both parties to the mission of helping people find and follow God.
- The Partner is committing to put down roots at Neighborhood. This looks like attending regularly, giving, walking along the Grace Pathway, and serving.
- The Church is committing to do all we can to serve, equip, and encourage you and your service.
Who can become a Partner?
- An adult who has made Neighborhood their home church. A person who is attending weekend services on a regular basis.
Why would I become a Partner?
- To join hand in hand with a family of believers to accomplish God’s mission.
- To utilize available resources to grow and mature as a committed follower of God.
How do I become a Partner?
- At Neighborhood, we require those seeking to become a Partner to attend a Partnership class. The class explains who Neighborhood Church is and the family of churches that we belong to – The Christian & Missionary Alliance. Once a person has attended the class, they are considered for Partnership.
- To sign up for a Partnership class, contact Pastor Gordon –firstname.lastname@example.org
Still have questions?
- Contact Pastor Gordon – email@example.com.